Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Exciting News!

We are all blessed every day with things, most are little things that we don't notice.  Sometimes we are lucky to experience BIG blessings! None the less, they are all amazing.  I found out yesterday that one of my closest friends and her fiance are expecting a baby! YES! Getting married before they hit this milestone would have been the best decision but I believe children are a gift from the Lord regardless of the situation.  Therefore, I couldn't be happier for them and I can't wait for the little one to be here so I can be an "aunt".  She thinks it's going to be a boy but I refuse to accept that so I'm hanging on to the idea of it being a girl.

Funny story to go with this, I went this past weekend to get fitted for my bridesmaid dress and proceeded to pay $135 for it as well.  Later that evening I received a call from her explaining how she thought she was pregnant and that if it were true they would be pushing the wedding back till May.  Well it's true and I have a bridesmaid dress that I hope still fits in a year when May comes around.

 The happy couple :)

 In other news, I was also asked to be the Maid of Honor in another close friends wedding!! Exciting day :)                                                                     
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment