It's that time again...
When I've forgotten I have a blog until some recent thoughts and updates come up. Then I get the urge to post.
UPDATES (for anyone who cares to stalk me!):
-Fall semester has started and I'm interning at an elementary school in a bilingual classroom. In case you don't know me, I don't speak a lick of Spanish and if I do it's usually Spanglish and you can't typically translate what I'm trying to say. Also, I would love to tell you all about my Genetics class but I'll save the cool updates for later. That's my best attempt at sarcasm this evening.
-Over the summer Peter and I toured a couple venues to hold our wedding reception at and still have not made a decision, go figure. This upcoming weekend we would have 2 places to tour but one of the places is smack dab in the middle of Magnolia where all the Montgomery fires are happening so we decided that might not be such a great idea. Kind of scary having fires 10-20 miles from your home.
-I have the most awesome best friends back home and I can't wait for Kait and Caleb to have Cayson sooooon!!!
So I thought I would do a series about myself and my first one is my all time favorite-the list goes on and on with me :)
Some Pet Peeves and most irritating annoyances:
1. I hate when people think they know what they're talking about when they don't.
2. People telling me what to do.
3. Teacher clothes.
4. The fact that my tub clogs constantly, the joys of having thick hair.
5. When people brag about material items, unless it's Vera Bradley. You can brag about that.
6. When teachers only want to be at a college/university for research purposes but have to teach a class in order to do that...so they don't give a rats ass and teach terribly.
7. Shelly on Big Brother, thank the good Lord she's gone.
8. Sorostitutes, the non-classy ones.
9. An even bigger annoyance-Frat daddies. gross.
10. Being indecisive .
11. When people eat my food.
12. Pessimists.
13. Feminists.
14. When people pick their nose!
15. When people don't make a list before they go to the grocery store and end up walking .0007 miles an hour down the aisles scratching their heads.
16. Uptight people.
17. The "my way or the high-way" people.
18. When people don't let you talk and interrupt every 5 seconds with their own commentary...i'm telling you a story I don't need you to talk.
19. When weenie is not here :(
20. When people procrastinate and then complain about it.
Okay I'll stop at 20.
Aww cayson can't wait to meet you!!!!
ReplyDelete