Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lonely

It creeps in on you when you're least expecting it. You tell yourself you can't be lonely and give reasons to justify why you shouldn't be but yet it still remains. It sits in you, in the pit of your stomach, entwined with your heart-they battle. You succumb to the overpowering nature of this disease and fall back-you're defeated. At once upon a time you shuddered at the sound of it and now you're held captive. It's grip is tight and you're running out of time to find the light again. Let it go. You pray this doesn't last long but sometimes you never know...




I hope everyone has at least one person there for them when they're feeling especially lonely. I pray you always have someone there to catch you when you fall and that you always have a good feeling knowing. I pray someone sings about you or writes you love letters and that at night you have someone to help you fall asleep. I hope you always have someone to cook you your favorite thing for breakfast on your birthday. I pray that no one has to run from anything and always has a place to go. I pray you always have someone that loves you. keep the peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment