Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Craving...

Okay this diet thing is worse than I thought...they usually are.  I figured "eh, 17 days NO BIGGIE, chicken and lettuce I won't get sick of it..." wrong was I.  This is very difficult for me, I love to indulge in homemade comfort foods, carbs, sweets (a plethora of sweets might I add).  This plain sucks.  I keep telling myself "hey your already 3 days in you can do it".  I am this close to going downstairs and grabbing a 100 calorie snack, more specifically the fudge crackers.  Actually I'm even closer to driving to chick fil a for a banana cream shake or a piece of chocolate cake from the grocery store.  I am literally starving.  If you started this diet because you saw my post...good for you!  I don't mean to discourage you in any way. I've stuck to my diet thus far and I plan on sticking to it for the rest of the 17 days.  If I make it GREAT! If I don't...GREAT!  Maybe I just need motivation.  

Just for venting purposes, here are my current top cravings :)


My biggest craving right now would be a super moist, dense, flavorful Lemon Poppyseed Pound cake...YUM!

 Some Burger King french fries :) 

A slice of chocolate cheesecake!

Any hot dog with ketchup, cheese, mustard, and relish would suffice.

A sausage and cheese kolache please...preferably from Dos Gatos.

AND last but not least, a coke!!  The cold, bubbly, fizzy-ness of it all sounds so delicious right now...sigh.

If you're dieting, I hope you're having better luck ;)
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is absurd!!! celery diet tomorrow for the chinese we ate tonight bia!! eat some ab-fab(or not) negative calories! haha

    ps...i can hear you and peter discussing cake and what not...it no bueno!

    ReplyDelete