Monday, April 4, 2011

The Little Things...

For me personally it's the little things that get me through the day.  I've always fancied myself an optimist (obviously from my previous post) and I'm glad I can turn something bad into something good or never let a bad day get me down...probably why I hardly ever cry (and that is the truth people!). I know I can rely on God for anything.  Whatever burdens I may have from day to day, I let them go and let God take care of them.  Think of it this way:  God is the driver of the car, you be the passenger, let God take the wheel and steer you in the right direction! It will bring you much peace if you just learn to let it go and not worry about so many things in life.  Everything will be worked out in the end and your journey through life will be much more rewarding and satisfying if you just take the future as it comes and tell yourself "it's going to be okay, the Lord has my back" and He does!  He wont let the righteous fall!  Anxiety leads to a heavy heart, let it go and live in the peace of the Lord.  

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"

Matthew 6:25-27

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble"

Psalm 46:1

And my personal favorite:

Trust the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 

It also helps to breath :) 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment