I've had this "floater" in my eye for about 2 weeks now. I'm a hypochondriac so of course the second I believe something is wrong with my eye, I diagnose myself with retina detachment. It turned out to be just a floater lol but I was still worried nonetheless. It's still here though. So I've returned to my previous diagnosis and I'm just waiting for the moment I suddenly go blind in one eye, super.
Also I didn't get the chance to make the potato salad (for picture purposes) but I do have the recipe...I'll put it up later. As well as the tissue flowers I'm making.
But I can provide you with a joke just in case you were hoping to come here today and take away something.
Only because I have chemistry early in the morning tomorrow:
Two atoms were drinking in a bar
Atom 1 said frantically "I think I lost an electron"
Atom 2 replied "Oh no, are you sure?"
Atom 1: "I'm positive"
hahaha, probably the only one to find that funny but oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment